Learn how to build a basic budget at the Aurora Welcome Center Financial Literacy Seminar Series on Nov. 12 from 6-7 p.m. at 1095 Peoria St.
We will cover the following topics:
- How to set realistic financial goals for you and your family
- How to identify your “spending leaks”
- How to track where your money goes
- How to develop a spending plan
- How to avoid the pitfalls of overspending
- How to manage your tracking and spending system
Reserve your spot at (303) 226-8566
If you do not see the flier below, view a printable version here.